Air compressor maintenance regulations
When the air compressor is running, you should always pay attention to whether there is any abnormal noise. Whether the pressure gauge and exhaust temperature at all levels are normal.
When the 1. air compressor is running, you should always pay attention to whether there is any abnormal noise. Whether the pressure gauge and exhaust temperature at all levels are normal.
All parts and joints of the 2. air compressor shall be free of air leakage, water leakage and oil leakage.
3. oil and water deposits in the intercooler and gas storage tank shall be discharged once or twice a day.
4. always pay attention to whether the lubricating oil temperature is normal (≤ 70 ℃) and whether the oil level is at the specified height. When the amount of oil is insufficient, it should be refueled in time.
5. once every two months more lubricating oil. The new air compressor should be replaced every 2-3 days, and according to the degree of oil pollution, repeat 2-3 times.
For 6. mobile air compressors, the lubricating oil in the inner cavity of the hub of the axle parts is replaced once a year, and the spring suspension and steering seat pin lubricating oil are used. Raise at any time according to the work situation.
Check the intake and exhaust valves every 1-2 times 7. Whether the valve plate, spring and binding bolts are operated or damaged, if any, they should be replaced and eliminated in time.
8. every half a month should be cleaned once in the filter relief valve filter, and in the above coated with clean lubricating oil.
It is 9. to check the wear of the connecting rod bush and the small end bushing of the connecting rod every three months. The gap between the connecting rod bush and the crankshaft throw diameter is too large. When the allowable gap is exceeded, one or two thin pad pads should be removed to adjust the gap properly. When the radial clearance between the small head bushing and the piston pin exceeds the allowable value, the bushing should be replaced in time.
It is 10. to check the piston every six months and replace the piston ring and oil scraper ring that exceed the specified value.
11. Check the mirror wear of the cylinder every six months. When there is a slight scratch, it can be eliminated by grinding the semi-cylindrical oilstone.
12. Check the crankshaft diameter and bearing conditions every six months. If there is no abnormal phenomenon, this inspection can remove the crankshaft from the crankshaft.
13. Check and calibrate the pressure gauge and safety valve once every six months.
Fourteen, check and clean the intercooler every six months.
Fifteen, every six months to check the air compressor exhaust channel, gas storage tank and exhaust pipe system, and remove the internal carbon deposits and oil.
After the screw air compressor is installed and debugged, the general factory runs almost 24 hours a day except for maintenance. At this time, if the air compressor is of poor quality or fails due to improper operation, it will make people feel upset, which will not only increase the use cost, but also affect the production process. In this article, Emerdy Xiaobian will introduce how to judge and eliminate the oil leakage failure of the screw air compressor.
Kerosene penetration method: the inspection process is to wipe the body and cylinder head with cotton yarn head soaked with kerosene first, then wipe the places where cracks may occur with dry cotton yarn head and kerosene, and immediately put white powder on the map of these places. at this time, where there are cracks, kerosene will penetrate into the white powder, and the location and length of the cracks will be clearly displayed.